Before I start this off, I apologize for not responding to my e-mails yet! I am working on getting through them I am awful at checking them these days! I will get back to you soon I am so sorry!
Well to start things off I am home in 12 days! It is absolutely ludicrous how quickly the time has flown by this term. I am excited to say I have already started packing and comparing to this time last year I am also VERY happy to say my luggage is well underweight and will remain at that.
* For those of you who don't know, last Christmas my suitcase weighed 70 lbs. That is the maximum your luggage can be overweight before it has to be shipped by cargo for future reference.
This weekend has been lovely! I had a very productive Friday at work and got everything finished for the first time in awhile before the weekend.
Yesterday, Jenna, Kim, and I went to the Olde Watermill in Barton. It was a Christmas market! It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! We saw the coolest decorations and ideas of how to decorate your home. We also met elves and saw Santa!!!
Then as per tradition, we went for a lovely carvery for lunch. It was absolutely amazing. We stayed at the restaurant all afternoon. It is absolutely wonderful to spend time with such amazing ladies and I am so glad I have found them both and to have them as friends!
Today has been spent watching Christmas films. I am having a little marathon and it's been great. The line up has included: A Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas Vacation, Elf, and Miracle on 34th Street.
All in all, it has been gorgeous to have a lovely relaxed and calm weekend!
I am starting to get excited to come home and it's starting to sink in that the holidays are around the corner!
Merry Christmas
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment