So last year many people suggested that I start my blog. As we all know I didn't update it very much. My goal is to update it each Friday. With credit to Leslie, I am going to call it "Friday's Updates". This will my attempt to let you know how my week went.
Well it's not quite Friday yet but close enough. I landed back in the UK this morning around 10. Got back to my place around 12. Took a nap and I just woke up... at 5... My goal was to kill the jetlag but I am thinking this may not happen as well as I want it to.
I had the most wonderful time at home. I didn't nearly see as many people as I wanted to. I am sorry to those of you who I didn't get to see. I was quite sick for the majority of my time home. I was shocked when the Doctor said it was Whooping Cough! I am almost better but it still working on it. I will say it was much better to be home with this thing. I was so just so happy to be in Canada.
I start back to school on Tuesday. I am feeling nervous for this, but the best thing for me to do is go with the flow for now.
This is all the updates I have for now, but I will try my best to do the "Friday Updates" as much as I can.
Matt--- start saving your Loonies.
No comments:
Post a Comment